Despite the look on his face he did enjoy the treat!
I am sure he won't keep them on but they are so cute!
We leave tonight for Disney! It will be a l-o-n-g drive but we will make it eventually. Preston is going to love being outside 24-7. We are camping on the disney property. I will let you know how it goes!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous! Disneyworld is my favorite place in the world! Have fun!!!
How fun!! I love those flip flops! Where did you find them?
Have fun! I am loving the flip flops! I can't wait for Will to wear some this summer!
Hope ya'll had a great time-wish we could have seen you guys more-we were sick half of the trip,so we went to the parks all day mon and tues and left wed-lets have a play day when you get back
Hey, how do I get info about baby signing? I have a friend I know would love it.
Post a Comment