Thursday, March 27, 2008

Disney 2008!!

After driving all night we were finally checking in!
Setting up camp. Preston had to help:)
Setting up our new dinning hall.
First morning which means.....
.....mickey mouse pancakes.
Hanging out at the McInteers tent.
Watching the Magic Kingdom fireworks at the Polynesian Resort!
Preston's new favorite ride!
Church on Sunday.
Preston's bed and of course his blanket is stuffed in his mouth. He did so well sleeping.

Swimming with dad.
Getting ready to head to eat.
So glad we packed this toy. It kept him busy.
You would not believe the exterior decorations around the campsites and r.v. sites. Preston visited Tiger everyday:)
First ride on the Monorail.


Entering his first 3-D show...Mickey's PhilharMagic.
Magic Kingdom!
He had all he could take and fell asleep in my lap during the Dreams Come True Parade.

Downtown Disney.



Standing on our bed.
He loved the water!
Wilderness Lodge. We pretended not to be campers and spent a day at their pool.
He would just sit in the baby pool. It was so cute.
I am not sure what this is but he did it all week and is still doing it. It doesn't matter where we are he will just lay down. My only guess is Teletubbies.....




Our set up! There are actually two tents right beside each other. Our night to cook! We had taco salad.......(my favorite night)
Animal Kingdom Lodge. He loved seeing the zebras.
Mr. Brownlee and Preston - the one time he let Preston hold him.
Heading home. We will not be making that drive again during the day...uhhhh...
For all of you that keep asking me for pictures....here you go..... I think I was just overwhelmed by so many pictures that I haven't wanted to take the time to go through them. We had a wonderful trip with incredible weather. Preston loved every minute of it (except eating in restaurants).... Being outside is his favorite thing. He was only in the tent to sleep. We visited the parks one day. We took preston to Magic Kingdom. It was very busy but we managed to ride a few rides. I know he will not remember but we think he had a good time. It was another magical year at WDW!





16 comments:

The Parker Family said...

Great pictures. Looks like Preston had a blast. Is that Zach in the background of the picture on the bike? He looks a little disoriented.

Natalie Church said...

I've been checking your blog for pics! I felt the same way about going through and picking out which ones to post. I bet Preston will be outside a lot this summer!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! I loved all the pictures and the MM pancakes:) Call me!

Stephani said...

Wow, it looks like you guys were really busy and having lots of fun...especially Preston:) We can't wait to take Parker to see MM (Pax probably won't care about that for a while:)).

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! You know I love camping! I like the pic of Preston outside the McInteer tent with his sidewalk chalk...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had lots of fun.(I'm more of a hotel kind of girl though) Miss seeing you all. Love ya. Kay

Angie said...

Fun! I'm impressed with your set-up down there!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome trip! It makes me want to go right now. Glad you all had fun. ~ candybar

Kim said...

Great pictures! I love the setup you guys had- and your dining hall. =) I'm glad y'all had fun!

Jillina said...

How fun!! Glad you guys had a great tip!

lyla said...

what a fun trip!! you have jon wanting to pack up and head to disney next week. we haven't been yet (i haven't been in 25 years--pretty sad, huh?), but he is DYING to go camp when we do go. i'll have to call you and get some pointers on what and how to pack and organize it all!! preston is precious! looks like he had a wonderful time :)

Blessed said...

Looks like so much fun. I am dying to go!!!! I am impressed that you camp with a toddler (and a baby last year) Please post sometime about how that all works. It sounds like a good idea, but I am sure it took some serious planning? Do you have a head person who plans it all?

Anyways, the pictures are great. I just can't pick a favorite. They all make me jealous! :)

Julie said...

great pics!! The meal tent is awesome. Wish we hadn't been sick, so we could have hung out a little.

Segadi Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Glad you found an attachment for your bike!

Stacy said...

What fun! what a set up-I love it! I'm ready to take off to WDW!

Melissa said...

Mandi...I love you, and your husband is great, son is adorable, BUT can we get a new pic? I know you have some sort of adorable picture waiting to be downloaded to your blog! Bring it!