Josh and I were invited to the McInteer lakehouse last Friday night. We spent Saturday on the boat. We had a great time until the Willefords left. The trouble started when Josh, Keeley, and me got a rope stuck in the jet ski. From that point on the day was downhill.........(long story:)
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Lakehouse Trip
Josh and I were invited to the McInteer lakehouse last Friday night. We spent Saturday on the boat. We had a great time until the Willefords left. The trouble started when Josh, Keeley, and me got a rope stuck in the jet ski. From that point on the day was downhill.........(long story:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great pictures! I love the first one... I laughed out loud! Did you put Preston on that tube? Just teasing.... Oh, did you get a new camera?
I'm sad we missed it, but glad y'all could go. Maybe next time! Looks like tons of fun.....until the Willefords left......
Yay updates!! Preston looks more and more like you Mandi, just beautiful!!
Love the pics! Glad to see an update :)
Thanks for posting the terrible picture of Ryan and me! Would you please take that off:-) I am going to start a blog now just out of revenge...ha, ha just kidding. What a fun weekend! Hopefully, we will be invited to go bak again sometime.
Love the pictures. It's so much fun to see one of my college friends hanging out with one of my high school friends. It's a small world! Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment