Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lost Camera

I want to apologize ahead of time for not posting. I lost my camera last Friday in Fl. I am just sick..... Josh isn't that happy either. I think we must have left it on the beach after taking the cutest pictures of Preston..... yuck. Maybe we will buy another soon but for now I am just hoping that one shows up. We left our name and number. Surely some good hearted person will turn it in or has already.......

No pics to post for a while:(

8 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, stinky! I'm sorry you lost that. Maybe it will turn up!

Courtney said...

Oh no, I know you are just sick...So sorry.

Josh and Lindsay Story said...

OH NO!!! I hope it turns up! Surely someone will find it and do the right thing!!

Melissa said...

Oh, that's sad! Sorry. Lastnight Preston was so funny with Mopsy! He would laugh so loud when she came around. It was like he couldn't get close enough and wanted to touch her. It was so fun to watch him! See you Friday night!

Abigail and Ansley said...

I am so sorry! It makes my stomach hurt thinking about it! I hope you can get another one soon!

Laurie said...

I thought about you last week! The beach house we stayed at was down the road from your condo in Laguna...BTW Tony looks EXACTLY like Candace Cameron (Full House) In that picture below. I haven't seen her in so long!

Jillina said...

OMG! I hope you get it back!

ashmarclarrand said...

Hey Mandi! I saw your blog link on Sara Pigg's site and thought I'd check in on you - glad you're doing well - later!