

Rachel Warren (Gentry) came to town last week with little red headed Alex. He is a cutie!! He seems to always have his legs crossed. It is so funny. We had a really good visit and as always it flew by. I hope she and John move back to Nashville someday!
6 comments:
aww. i hadn't seen a picture of rachel's baby since he was first born. he looks just like his daddy! i'm glad you guys had a good visit.
I saw Luke before Sunday school yesterday. He said you all were visiting grandparents. Maybe we'll see you tomorrow night for the idol party...
I had NO idea Rachel and John had a baby!!! You know I always loved John's red hair! I can't wait to tell Seth!!! This is why I love reading the blogs. So many updates that I wouldn't otherwise know about! Tell them we said hey!
Oh my goodness!!!! That top picture of Alex looks EXACTLY like John when he's perturbed. That is really cracking me up!
YEAH! We made the blog! I had a great time with you! Hopefully we can do it again soon.
Oh my gosh he looks just like John! I haven't seen any pictures of him either. Glad you guys got to hang out - hey did you get your hair cut? It looks so cute!
Post a Comment