Preston is so cute! My Will is a chink - he was 14lb 4 oz at 8 weeks - I am afraid to see how much he weighs at his 4 month check up in 2 weeks! Glad you are posting again!
Oops - I meant chunk, not chink. Hee Hee
I didn't know you had a blog! I love seeing the pics--what a handsome boy and I can't wait for Libby to meet him!
He is too cute! He's getting so big. It's hard to believe he's 4 months old. Before you know it, he'll be 1. It goes so fast!
He is beautiful! Glad to see all your updates and that yall are doing good.
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is such a cutie!! Parker loves to look at "baby Preston's" pictures on the blog:)
Mandi,He is beautiful!!! :)
Don't you wish you could slow down time?? Why didn't it go this fast when we were kids and couldn't wait for summer vacation, etc.?
So sweet! James has the same blanket. Looks like Preston is a healthy happy boy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Preston is so cute! My Will is a chink - he was 14lb 4 oz at 8 weeks - I am afraid to see how much he weighs at his 4 month check up in 2 weeks! Glad you are posting again!
Oops - I meant chunk, not chink. Hee Hee
I didn't know you had a blog! I love seeing the pics--what a handsome boy and I can't wait for Libby to meet him!
He is too cute! He's getting so big. It's hard to believe he's 4 months old. Before you know it, he'll be 1. It goes so fast!
He is beautiful! Glad to see all your updates and that yall are doing good.
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is such a cutie!! Parker loves to look at "baby Preston's" pictures on the blog:)
Mandi,
He is beautiful!!! :)
Don't you wish you could slow down time?? Why didn't it go this fast when we were kids and couldn't wait for summer vacation, etc.?
So sweet! James has the same blanket. Looks like Preston is a healthy happy boy!
Post a Comment